About Me

My photo
Insane~ Granado Espada Fanatic~

Musik~


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Separate Ways

[Intro]
-sighs- I guess not all things go our way. We were bound to go our separate ways. I just didn't think it would be this soon.

[1st Verse]
I remember when we I met you 5 years ago.
We ended up as best friends then you became my bro.
Me & you made a brother's pact.
Wherever we went, we had each other's back.
You were always there when I felt all alone.
You became the strength that carried me on.
Your always by my side.
Jeez we were like Bonnie & Clyde.

[Chorus]
Why did everything have go this way?
I never meant to push you away.
You alone did this to yourself.
I'm sorry bro, but I can't help.
I never wanted for it to be this way.
I guess we'll just need to go our separate ways.

[2nd Verse]
Time seemed to pass so fast.
I've always thought about changing the past.
But your girl just had to take you away.
I just don't trust her flirty way.
I don't know how blind you could be.
She's only with you for the money.
Soon she'll leave you alone.
And everything you had will just go up & be gone.

[Repeat Chorus x1]

[Outro]
We just can't stay living in our past. All we can do now is move forward & hope for the best. Soon....We shall meet again my brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment